Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Internship... it will soon come....


My first day of internship was really disappointing because I didn't even get to go. Sense I need to have 2 MMP shots, and I only have one, I have to wait another 2 weeks till I get my second shot. The reason I need these is that I will be doing my internship at Scripps Mercy Chula Vista. When working at a hospital you can not get patients sicker than What they already are. So getting shots is a good way to prevent it. I meat my Mentor a couple weeks ago, and I went to the area where I will working. She is a really nice person, and apparently he is very exited of having me, or "someone" to work with her and help her around. The place is obviously very clean and full of Mexicans. I'm really exited to start and I hope it happens soon.

I promise I'll update this post, as soon as I start my internship.

No comments: