Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Internship...


1. What do you hope to learn or discover about the "adult" world of work while you are at your internship?
I want to discover if it's really as hard as they say it is, and learn from areas I need to work on, in order to one they be part of this "adult"world and not feel intimidated by it.

2. What do you hope to learn or discover about yourself and your identity while you are at your internship this semester?
I want to discover how much can I handle and see how open I am to new things, and of course I would like to know if being a nurse i really what I want to do for life.

3. What goals do you have for yourself for your internship experience?
Learn how to handle a "job" and school at the same time, determine if being a nurse is really an option for me, learn how to make a project on my own and learn how to work with a team, in a social environment.

No comments: