Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My FaVooRiTee PicSs......

I like this picture because it has the cutest baby in the world in it. And I know him, his my brother. I don't know who took this picture, but I am guessing it was mom because it's eye level, and moms love doing that. I am not sure if it applies to the rule of thirds, but it's a great picture.

















I obviously love this picture because it has the Mexican flag in it, and because it was taking in Ensenada. But the view is excellent and the background (sky) is so beautiful.

















I just love this picture, I know is nothing like rule of thirds, but the use of the light is really interesting, it's bright in the back and it gets darker in the front, I Think that's the main point of the picture, not Ellen and Nat. (they are cute too.) but the front and background are wonderful.












In this picture the depth of field is good, and the picture is really colorful. And if you like Mexican folklor like i do, you'll like this pic.






This picture has the rule of thirds, you can see it in their kiss. the background is beautiful and is eye level even though is kind of far.

















I like the use of the light (sunrise) in this picture, and the truth is I google up "best picture in the world" and this is what came up.















In this one the day light is perfect, it is eye level, and the background is beutiful.


This picture is eyed level, and realistic, because if you were really looking at her, you would see blurry the part in the back.

No comments: