Thursday, November 20, 2008

ThAnKsGiViNg Break!!

I'm thankful for knowing God, for my grandma, mom and sister, (my entire family).
For the Sheahan's, The Mason's, the Olson's, for my friends! Aubrey, Noel, Sukey, Mickey, (all of them) , I also thankful for my brothers, they're cool. And finaly I'm thankful for being a live and with lots of love.
ps: I kinda like this scjool too, so i should be thankful for this to, ha.

What I have to get done during this brake is:
- sense I divided my article in 5 parts, and I have to do a draft for each one,
I need to write the three drafts that i'm mising.
-pollution draft.
-PB point draft.
-pollution in PB point
- surfers in PB point.

- I need to go to PB point and take pictures of that beach.
- need to write for each picture a description.

No comments: