Monday, March 2, 2009

My PreDiCtiOnS 4 IntErNsHIp ImMeRSioN....


1. What are you most excited about in regards to your immersion experience? I am really exited about the idea of being in a hospital environment. Why do you feel this way? Because i think i want to be a nurse when i grow up. So being around doctors and nurses is really interesting. Even though I'm in the nutrition department and I'm not dealing with blood, I feel like this will be a good learning experience. And by the time I'm done I'll know if this is really the type of environment I want to work on.
2. What are you most concerned about (what causes the most stress) regarding immersion? The idea of not having enough things to do. People here are really organized, therefore they don't need help. They have everything under control. So this can be kind of stressful, or boring I should say. Also the project. I don't have one yet that is really stressful, they don't need major changes here so I don't know what I'll do about my project.Why do you feel this way? People here is really busy to have an intern, that's why I feel this way.
How do I prove this? I wrote my blog during internship, that's how busy I am.

No comments: