Tuesday, September 23, 2008

After blogging comes the journling....

Reflection


Before I start answering the questions, I will say that this has been a very interesting project. We are all learning a lot. so two things are for sure. By the end of the year I will probably be really good posting, and I will be sick tired of it too. But for now is good. I don't have nothing to be proud of because what I did anyone could of done it. And I could of done it better. so I'm going to answer the next three.


What would i improve during future blogs?

I would say that my blog wasn't that interesting at all. It was just normal. It had a few pictures (one with me in it :) but nothing more than that. for example my post "Bank of America takes Marill Lynch" didn't have a single picture. Well that has to change, my future posts will have more videos, pictures, games and colors.
And even though I think my opinions are kind of be cool, they were to short. So next time they will be longer and easier to read. In fact instead of using "copy-paste" I will just write about the article and insert the link to it.


How can we better connect our blogs?

I think that we should have everyone Else's blog on a list. On our own blog. that way it would be easier to see other blogs. Other idea would be to make a post about someone Else's blog. And maybe it would be good if we had to comment too.

It would be good if the blogging about other persons was assigned by Randy or the project managers. That way every one would have a comment on their blog.


How has blogging impacted my understanding of..


The US? I just move from another country, Mexico. So if three weeks ago you came and ask me who Obama was, I would have no clue. Before I came to this country I knew I would learn a lot about the US government and culture, but blogging help me so much. I learn new and old stuff about this place.

The media? I learn a lot about all the different tools that we can use to make something more interesting and eye catching. I love when I see that kind of stuff on blogs. Now, that doesn't mean that I like doing it, it takes so much for me. I think that's the reason why i didn't have much media stuff on my blog. But I have to start doing it. They look so much better with it.
And you learn so much about it ,that you can use it on other things, things that you actually like, for example myspace.

Current events? Lets just say that before this I wasn't interested on the news at all. I thought they were boring and a lot of the times sad, I simply did not like them. That change. now I see it a little bit different. News and current events can be interesting and necessary. How did I discover this? well during this 3 weeks of blogging we would look for all types of news and articles. Not only the boring ones that we see on TV. So you get to explore what's going on with the world in a interesting way.

And "old news"? About old news it can be so interesting how you can actually relate them to the current ones, and they make sense. And we discover that People doesn't change at all, they just change the names.

No comments: